2.5.11

TAHITI 80!!

after many foreign bands were present in Indonesia but I cannot watch them because of the very busy campus activities, I could finally watch one of my favorite band's concert that is Tahiti 80! They are all very awesome! But very unfortunately, they don't want the audience to photograph them using the flash. Maybe they would feel disturbed by it, but for me it doesn't matter

They sang many songs, some of the old albums and some of the new album. Honestly I havent bought their new album so I can only dance but cant sing along because I dont know the lyrics of songs from the new album.

They've played total, and also looks very attractive. But I was disappointed with most of the audience. They were just quiet, no dancing. It seems they cant appreciate the effort that Tahiti 80 were doing on stage. Or maybe the audience came only to hear the "Heartbeat" song? Huhhh...


Ohya! When the atmosphere is quiet, I shouted "I LOVE YOU" to them, and Xavier as the lead singer replied: "I love you too .." oh my God! Some people around me immediately looked over at me and I said to them, "he was saying it to me! TO ME!" hihi, yap! TO ME, guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment