18.4.09

GOODFRIENDS, GOODBYE!

Tribute for Arga Madhira, Harry Hardiko, R.Rahardian.R, Vavan 'katob', Jafar Zulkarnaen

song by : Hendy Yudhistira 'Army of Antartic'

If only I could stand up with you now
If only I could escape with you now
a lot of things has changed sice you've been gone
there's so much things you left we haven't done
I cant feel the joy we used to have

I've been laughing for so long but something's wrong
there are so much differences
what could bring you back those past times?

I listen to our favourite songs
I'm smilling at our favourite lines
I wonder if you're smilling too
a smile that I cant see..

until we see you AGAIN
WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME TO LET GO
but I know, that someday we will get you again
will you wait for me to knock your door
let me be the one that you're waiting for

and let me see your smiles again
and tears are starting to fall down through my eyes

tell me what heaven's like
what heaven's like..

to be continued yaaaa lagunya blm jadi




No comments:

Post a Comment